DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS
As our Director of Marketing and Community Relations, Jasmine brings a unique holistic approach to combine business and wellness – especially for the busy executive, healthcare provider, or entrepreneur. She is an experienced Business Coach, Clinical Ayurvedic Health Practitioner (AHP, PKS AYT), advanced Yoga Therapist, and Meditation Teacher (e-RYT 500) with a demonstrated history of working in the healthcare, wellness, retail, and the financial services industry. Being a lifelong entrepreneur, Jasmine is skilled in all business operations and management with a strong emphasis on marketing and social media. Her unique blend of business acumen and wellness has made her very successful in owning and operating multiple businesses. In addition to coaching and training individuals and groups in living a whole and well life, she has also led meditation, yoga, and wellness retreats for leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world.
• AA – Psychology at Franklin University.
• Ayurvedic Wellness Health Practitioner (AHP, CAS, PKS, AYT) at California College of Ayurveda.
• Advanced Yoga and Meditation Teacher Trainer (eRYT 500, IYAT).
• iRest Meditation Facilitator.
• Life & Business Coach.
• Reiki Energy Master.
• Entrepreneur & Owner at Jyoti Veda, LLC.
• Enjoys cooking for wellness, travel, interior design, mindfulness meditation, tennis, golf, yoga, painting, art, and being outdoors in nature.